Full Day Tour to Giza Pyramids Memphis Saqqara and Dahshur Pyramids Budget Private guided Day Tour to Giza Pyramids,Memphis,Saqqara Pyramid where you visit the oldest Pyramid in Egypt which is the Step Pyramid of King Zoser and Then Tour to Dahshur Pyramids where you visit the Bent and Red Pyramids day trip.cheap day tour to Giza Pyramids Budget Private guided day Tour Includes all Pickup and drop off transfers,main entry fees,water,snacks,lunch at local deluxe restaurant and escorted by a certified well educated tour guide . Tour Itinerary
- FULL DAY TOUR TO GIZA PYRAMIDS MEMPHIS SAQQARA & DAHSHUR PYRAMIDS
- starts At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel in Cairo/Giza By Egypttravelcc Tours`guide to Start your full day tour visiting Giza Pyramids where you Visit the Great Pyramids — Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephre Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx — The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
- Lunch is included in between visits at Local Restaurant Based on Full Meal for each Person but Beverages are not included
- Then Visit Sakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
- Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids (Bent and Red Pyramids) Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25 mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 2613–2589 BCE.
- Then Visit Memphis City , the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .
- At the end of the Tour you will be transferred back to your Hotel
- Entry Fees
- Expert Tour guide
- Lunch at Local restaurant
- All Taxes & Services
- Snacks Bag includes (Bottle of Water,Can of Pepsi,Chips & Cake)
- All Transfers by Private A/C latest model Vehicle
- Personal Items
- any Optional tours such as Entry inside any of the Pyramids that requires additional tickets can be bought on Spot
- Optional Visits that requires additional tickets
- inside the Great Pyramid= 200 EGP Per Ticket
- Middle Pyramid = 50 EGP Per Ticket
- Solar Boat Museum=60 EGP Per Ticket
- Small Pyramid = Closed
- Queen Hatep Hares Pyramid = Free of Charge
AccommodationPlan GeneralInfo Person Price
- price per person 50$