Day trip to Giza pyramids and Egyptian museum start with Visit the Giza Pyramids of Cheops, Chephran and Mykerinus and the great sphinx and Egyptian museum with the famous spot inside Golden boy king tut . Tour Itinerary
- Day Trip to Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum to Start your with Egypttravelcc tours from the early morning our Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel by a modern air conditioned van and start your day by visiting The Pyramid of Khufu considered the greatest one.
- It was originally 146 m (479 ft) high but now is actually 137 m (449 ft).
- Was constructed by more than 2 million stone, and all with manual labor, then move to Pyramid of Khafre (Chephren) which is smaller than the Great Pyramid of Khufu (Cheops) and then visit the Pyramid of Menkaure (Mycerinus)
- The Giza Pyramid of Menkaure (Mycerinus) is the smallest of the Giza Pyramids and stands just 62 m (203 ft) high (originally 66.5 m).
- After that you will move to The Great Sphinx which dates from the time of Chephren human-headed lion.
- Famous with the Egyptians as Abu el-Hol, the “Father of Terror.” In addition, the Greek name “Sphinx,” when translated, means “Strangler”…
- Move to Valley Temple where the purification and perfection of mummification were performed on kings.
- After that you will move to The Egyptian Museum contains a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
- Finally escorted by your tour guide to your hotel.
- Private Multi lingual Egyptologist
- Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- All Service charges & taxes
- All transfers by modern air conditioned vehicle
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Entry visa to Egypt
AccommodationPlan GeneralInfo Person Price
- price per person 40 $