School students get lessons on mosque and Sufi mysticism
Reading Time: 1 minutes
Class VII students of Rachana School (Ahmedabad) went for a heritage walk on Friday as part of their history lessons on rulers and their buildings (mosques) and devotional paths to the divine (Sufi mysticism). To read more click on the link given.
To read more click on the link given.
By Jitu Mishra: Educational Specialist, Educational Initiatives Pvt. Ltd.
- From Information Gathering to Knowledge Construction — A Classroom Experiment — July 1, 2015
- History meets Civics — Project Idea for Schools — June 18, 2015
- Paintings in History — 5 Ideas about Ancient India from Ajanta Paintings — June 10, 2015
- Unfolding Five Ideas on Indus Valley Civilisation through Harappan seals — June 4, 2015
- 10 INTERESTING IDEAS THAT ARE HARDLY COVERED IN TEACHING & LEARNING PROCESS OF MUGHAL HISTORY (MIDDLE SCHOOL):PART-3 — May 28, 2015
- 10 INTERESTING IDEAS THAT ARE HARDLY COVERED IN TEACHING & LEARNING PROCESS OF MUGHAL HISTORY (MIDDLE SCHOOL):PART-2 — May 19, 2015
- 10 interesting ideas that are hardly covered in teaching & learning process of Mughal history (middle school):Part-1 — May 15, 2015
- ‘Education for all’ and ‘Social Prejudice’ — Reflections of a Personal Experience — May 8, 2015
- Learning History by Creating Architecture — May 2, 2015
- A Harappan Meal — April 24, 2015
Originally published at blog.ei-india.com on July 12, 2014.