🎉🎊 Sydney Community Updates
Issue 13 🙌 — Tesla, CarNextDoor, LuxGroup and Hiring!
Ok Happy Friday, here’s a few updates from the Sydney Product Hunt Community & the wider community.
- Before we start, are you joining me at StartCon next week? Incase you missed it, get your 20% off StartCon here. Use the coupon code: HUNT20. Thank you StartCon! Also let me know if you’re coming, we’ll hangout!
🏠 From Sydney & AU
- - [Article] [by Will Davies — CarNextDoor] 10 tips on introducing a product to the market — Will presented CarNextDoor at a Product Hunt Sydney event.
- - [Article] [by Chelsea Healey — LuxGroup]. Going Backwards to Move Forwards: Investing in Offline — LuxGroup hosted a Product Hunt Sydney event.
- [News] [by Simon Thomsen, Business Insider] Elon Musk just won a $50 million bet for building the world’s largest lithium-ion battery in 100 days
💪HIRING In the Community
- [UX UI] [perm] Spaceship is a design-led company, and our design team has a real impact on everything we do. [Apply Here] — Spaceship
- [PM] [perm] Simply Wall St has a unique opportunity for someone to join their team as a Product Manager/ UX Researcher — Simply Wall Street [APPLY HERE]
- [dev][Unity][contract] Unity developer for a 4 week full time contract or 2 month part time contract. please contact us here for more information.
🌎 From the Wider Community
- [Article][by Marco Arment] — The best laptop ever made
- [Product Hunt][Maker: Tesla] — New Tesla Roadster . I know the Semi is the product that is set to change the world. But this is just… I mean.. I can’t even…
- [Video][by 12 News] Bill Gates bought land in Arizona to build tech city
Have a great weekend😃.