Funny that you have a filter of when racism is or is not wrong.
It seems to be based upon the race of the people advocating the racism.
- LaRaza* advocates racism, racism = good.
- Only black lives matter, racism = good.
- Some white guy advocates segregation, racism = bad.
- Malcolm X advocates segregation, racism = good.
To me racism is binary, it’s all bad. You on the other hand seem to have a looser grip on whether or not racism is good or bad, please make the call.
* LaRaza is a Mexican supremacist political organization which advocates violent overthrow of the US government and return of Aztlan (legendary origin of the Aztecs, most of the southwest US) to Mexico.