How to Make Everything in Your Pressure Cooker
A busy day and no time to cook an elaborate meal? A party and you want to keep the main course ready? Want to bake a cake? You can do any of these and much more in a simple stainless steel pressure cooker. Everyone who has ever cooked knows how handy it is to have one in your kitchen! Now, tempted to buy the latest model?
If you want pressure cookers buy online! That is the easiest way to go about it.
So, wondering what you can rustle up in a stainless steel pressure cooker?
- Just imagine — a flavourful and satisfying bisibele bath, that Karnataka one-pot meal comprising dals, rice and veggies — for instance! After a day’s work, you can just combine all these ingredients and have your meal ready.
- If you are a fan of layered biriyanis, nothing like a pressure cooker to get it done in no time.
- Craving a nice chicken curry? You can churn out one in quick time, thanks to your stainless steel pressure cooker.
- In a mood for some nourishing soup? Brown some onions and garlic, add stock and corn and simmer them. Pressure cook for about two whistles and all the flavours are blended. You can garnish with coriander or celery and some herbs and your corn soup is ready for a cold winter night! So, if you want one of these pressure cookers, buy online and experience the magic for yourself.
- If you are a fan of some lentils like rajma or channa, a pressure cooker is definitely going to come in handy. Soak these overnight and then pressure cook them. Once the lentils are cooked, you can use a tadka/seasoning of jeera, ginger-garlic paste, onions, tomatoes, some garam masala and chilli powder and blend in the cooked lentils. Similarly, you can use frozen/dried peas as well.
If you want to know more about “How to Make Everything in Your Pressure Cooker”, you can visit to our official blog.