Top 6 Places You Should Never Miss When You Travel To Jaipur
Hotels in Jaipur near railway station features all the elegance and represent the glory and grandeur to maintain the royalty of the pink city. The Royal Orchid Central, Jaipur is ideal for leisure as well as business travellers and features rooftop swimming pool, an award-winning oriental restaurant named Ginseng, Pinxx coffee shop, and bar. There is Wifi enabled business center, a boardroom, and other business-friendly comforts.
Jaipur is a beautiful example of the Hindu architecture and is built in the form of an eight-part mandala. This charming city was constructed by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh II, King of Amber, with the help of an architect from Bengal named Vidyadhar Bhattacharya. People from far flung areas visit Jaipur to witness the rich tradition and culture along with its historic heritage.
Six must visit places in Jaipur are:
● Amber Fort built by Maharaja Man Singh displays artistic Hindu architecture. The four-level fort is built with red marbles and sandstone, contains royal legacy of Diwan-e-Aam, Diwan-e-Khas, Sheesh Mahal, Sukh Niwas and a temple of Sila Devi.
● Jaigarh Fort, a creation by Maharaja Jai Singh, situated at Amber, stands at Cheel Ka Teela and was meant to protect Amber Fort. Its speciality is it has the world’s largest cannon on wheels, called Jaivana.
● Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds was constructed by Maharaja Pratap Singh. This wonderful five-storeyed mansion looks like a honeycomb having about one thousand small windows. These have a trellis that encouraged cool breeze to enter the palace, air-conditioning the complete area during the summers.
● City Palace includes 2 more forts within. It has a huge collection of buildings, gardens, courtyards, and temples. The brilliant grid pattern surrounds Mukut Mahal, Palace of Maharani, Mubarak Mahal, Chandra Mahal, Govind Temple and City Palace Museum.
● Jantar Mantar was built by Maharaja Jai Singh. This officially declared as the national monument, has a huge array of astronomical instruments. It is one of the largest constructions in the country that is devoted to the analysis of celestial bodies.
● Govind Devji Temple is located within the City Palace. The deity of Krishna is said to be the facial image of Lord Krishna and is originally from Vrindavan.
Jaipur has many things to offer to its tourists. Every nook and corner of the city offer a tale. There are palaces, forts, museums, Havelis, and temples in and around the city. Hotels in Jaipur near Vidhyadhar Nagar and hotels near railway station are easily accessible from all the above places. It is only 1 kilometer from the bus stand, 17 kilometers from the airport, and 2 kilometers from the railway station.