Internet Dating As Explained By 17 WWE GIFs
Professional wrestling is packed with drama-filled storylines, heroes and villains, and over-the-top entertainment. Promotions like WWE rely on their wrestlers to put on a show for their audience, which has given us national treasures like Hulk Hogan, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, and John Cena.
Professional wrestling is a self-serving quest for success, and in a lot of ways, it can express everything that’s wrong (and right) about internet dating.
Don’t believe me? Take a look at the list below — but watch out for those diving elbow drops!
1. You Create An Internet Dating Profile
2. You Start Talking To Your Matches
3. Something Is Seriously Wrong With Every. Single. One. Of Them
4. You Take Some Time To Yourself
5. You Say, “There’s Nothing Wrong With Being Single Forever”
6. You Try Tinder
7. You Hate Tinder
8. But Then You Start Talking To Your Perfect Match
9. You And Your Future Spouse Have Your First Date
10. You Have Your First Fight
11. You Aren’t Sure How To Define Your Relationship
12. You Decide To Keep Your Options Open
13. Things Don’t Work Out
14. You’re Understandably Upset
15. You Question Life, Love, And Everything
16. You Decide To Try Again
17. It’s All Worth It When You Find The Perfect Person
Internet dating can have a happy ending! If you want to double-check anyone you meet online, make sure you run a background check ahead of time.
Have you met someone special online, and was it totally like WWE? Let me know below!
Originally published at www.instantcheckmate.com on April 19, 2016.