6 Pet Peeves:
- Having to use the bathroom right after someone else did. That smells disgusting even if you only peed and the toilet seat is still warm.
- People who constantly change the channel. Likewise, people who flip through every channel on the TV but say it’s okay because you can still see the show going on in the upper left hand corner. Please, just pick a channel and chill out.
- People who say “I’ll be right back”, and then don’t come back. Say “I might come back”, or better yet “I have to go”. Not “I will come back”. Why is this so hard to understand? Don’t just tell me what you think I want to hear at the time. DON’T tell me “I’ll call you today” and then don’t. I never even asked you to call me. You never needed to say that. Why say that when it wasn’t necessary and now you’re just a jerk for not calling.
- Cookie cutter music videos where the singer is just dancing or singing or standing there with a wind machine blowing on them. What’s the point of a music video if you’re not going to act out the song or put some thought into this. Seriously, I don’t want to just watch you sing, that’s the same as watching a recording of you singing live. I have made better music videos than some of Selena Gomez’s lay on the ground and roll around music videos. Make a music VIDEO!
- When girls fidget with their hair during class. She pulls at her ponytail to make it tighter, then takes it out completely and redoes it. Then she decides to make a braid instead, then a bun. Her hands are flying! Then she pats it everywhere to see if it feels alright. I swear, all of us in the rows behind her are just watching her do her hair for the hundredth time. Girl, you looked fine when you first walked in here.
- When people say “YOU HAVEN’T SEEN THAT MOVIE?! WHAT?! DO YOU LIVE UNDER A ROCK?! THAT IS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE!”