I’ve always struggled with finding the happy medium between attempting too much at once, and laziness. I think this is a pretty regular problem for a lot of people. I tend to gravitate towards being too aspirational, and struggle big-time on the follow through. ‘This’ will be (at least for now) a daily update on how I experience changes (if any) physically, emotionally, and spiritually, based on four goals I’m setting for my self over the next 30 days:
- Intentionally going out of my way each day to try and make someone’s day better (purposely leaving it ambiguous).
- Drinking >3 cups of water and cutting out all other liquids
- Reading scipture(s) for >15 minutes
- Not having my phone anywhere near me when I’m asleep or while I’m falling asleep.
Pretty simple. Sortof.
The reason I’m doing this all online in a public setting is for three reasons:
- To hold myself accountable (more eyes = more accountability)
- To keep a journal/record of my experiences/doings
- To get out of the way I normally think about things.
The goal is to report back at the end of each day.