Why Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is a magical marketing channel that helps you pass long distances with unbelievable time, efforts and importantly unbelievable low cost.
That’s why we rely heavily on our Zajil Email Marketing as a rescue solution for us and for our clients, when the budget and time are tight. So, let’s see some exciting reasons why you need to do email marketing right now!
9 Good reasons to use Email Marketing
- It’s an easy way to reach mobile customers.
- Personal and Customizable
- It’s an effective way to keep customers informed
- Email Marketing is inexpensive. refer to zajil pricing packages in eMarketing website
- More effective than social media (for customer acquisition)
- Measurable i.e every single move you know it and then you can take the appropriate action
- Automated marketing that gives peace of mind.i.e you can customize automate emails you wants to send based on customer behaviour inside the website or email.
- Email Marketing enables immediate, direct communication, and is still the most efficient and flexible online channel.1. The number of e-mail users worldwide is forecasted to rise to 2.9 billion users by 2019. (Source: Statista, 2016)http://www.webpresencesolutions.net/email-marketing-statistics-2017/
- Email is best used to deliver short, high-impact messages, with links to more detailed or rich content.
Email Case studies.. case studies..
it’s what I personally want to see in every article.. as many as possible
The experience always supports using email marketing again and again, just to support my statement, enjoy the following 2 case studies:
Case #1 Generate registrations (leads)
Problem: A client operating Training business, came to us worried about the possibilities of filling a 20 seats in less than 1 week! for a course on Leadership and Influencing big changes.
Solution: We prepared an email campaign that is focused on content rather than the promotion itself. It was featuring some news on leadership awards and some inspirational quotes and finally announced the course as a featured program on leadership and influencing change.
Results: Exaclty 20 registrants filled the registration form (to be honest it’s better to say 20 qualified leads as the client may fail to make them pay)
Case #2 Cross and up-sell PlayStation Vita (Sales)
Problem: Cross and up-sell PlayStation Vita to 3 different targets in 16 distinct markets. Sony decided to launch the email campaign to be sent to:
- PlayStation Plus existing customers
- PS3 existing customers
- Inside PlayStation Vita subscribers
They asked themselves, the best way to get the highest results?
Solution: Email marketing campaign with a very tailored content to effectively resonate to the above segments. For example, for PS3 customers the email was focused on the cross-play features of Vita and PS3. While it was focused on the additional space that the PlayStation Plus subscribers would gain to use with downloadable contents.
As this was targeting different markets, there were two types of vouchers for offer redemption one is an online Amazon voucher and the other was an in-store voucher. Only the suitable one was displayed to the email recipient according to his/her geolocation (in our Zajil Email Marketing, this would be achieved by using Conditional Content feature which allows you to send one email with conditional content(s) that displays for specific segment(s))
Results: The email campaign touched 4.2m recipient, 1.1m out of them opened or clicked the email message and 9,236 customers connected a Vita console.
The ROI? it was incredibly 590x for every dollar spent (the campaign that was targeting directly 4.2m was as low as 5000 Euro!)
Just ask yourself if your emails are valuable even if
your potential customer never buys
Finally, if you believe only in numbers and facts, here are some interesting ones for you !!
- Email marketing is 40x better at acquiring new customers than social media — McKinsey
- 72% people prefer promotional content through email, compared to 17% who prefer social media — MarketingSherpa
- Personalized emails deliver 6x higher transaction rates over non-personalized — Experian
- Email marketing has an ROI of 4,300% — according to the Direct Marketing Association.
Email marketing effectiveness is undeniable, it has a low cost, it’s a direct marketing and it delivers. It’s for everyone small or big and if mastered, it will help you build a strong loyalty among your existing customers.