Emercoin Digest — March 2019
Hey everyone, here’s what we’ve been up to last month:
We released core version 0.7.5, featuring the following improvements:
- emercoin-qt: The GUI wallet can now be run as an SUID executable on Linux systems.
- emercoin-qt: A few GUI improvements, including data copying from the emerSSL tab to the NVS.
- rpc: Randpay commands now have their own help covering their whole functionality.
- emerDNS: The built-in server now runs on a dual stack and supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Our longtime friends at Aspanta have brought back the Linux repositories and updated them to the latest versions.
They now support:
- Ubuntu 16.04 (amd64)
- Ubuntu 18.04 (amd64) — new
- Debian 8 (amd64)
- Debian 9 (amd64)
- KeyKeeper now supports batch creation of DPO records. It supports various formats, including Antifake-compatible formats, file-based formats, and more.
- KeyKeeper now supports JSON RPC in a limited fashion for signing & creating names, compatible with the wallet.