What’s In My Bag
It’s been a year since my last bag write up, a lot of cameras and countless rolls since I’ve come to this setup. Anyway from left to right here’s what I’ve got:
- There’s my banged up iPhone 6s plus (honestly it’s too big, wish I bought a 5 SE now)
- An 8 $ flash I found at the APSC camera market in box hill, has a cable works on the leica. All I need really. It’s a K-Mart (lol) Focal M500C-Zoom if you must know (so it variable for 28mm, 35mm, 50mm and 85), I keep it at 35mm.
- Brolly (umbrella, from Daiso)
- 5 rolls of bulk loaded hp5 (i use the ultramax 400 canisters because I never buy that film as not to cause confusion). I shoot hp5 over trix simply because it’s cheaper in 100 feet.
- My Leica M2 with the 35mm f2.8 Zeiss c biogon (my only lens and camera). I switched from my Voigtlander Bessa R and the 35mm Color Skopar which I shot for a year and I also shot with a digital Ricoh GR for a bit. I thought I lost this Leica for a while but then it came back miraculously.
- My old macbook air 4 years strong, obligatory Hillvale sticker and also Kyary Pamyu Pamyu.
- 5$ wallet
- And probably my favourite thing of all is the Thinktank Perception Pro being my camera bag. Though I actually rarely use it as a camera bag, I prefer to shoot without a bag on my back anyway. It’s more of daily use thing, tbh I bought it because of the Eric Kim recommendation 🤔 . It’s great, couldn’t be happier with a bag.
That’s it folks.