Enjoy Lonavla With A Stay At The Amazing Treasure Island
For the weary Mumbai and Pune citizens, a weekend getaway or a short trip can mean only one place — Lonavla. Around a 100km from Mumbai and 68km from Pune, this resort town whilst crowded provides amazing views of the Western Ghats and tasty chikki (a local sweet) to eat.
The weekend is near, rains have disappeared, and the road is clear. Why don’t you head to Lonavala? There are quite a few resorts which offer premium services at affordable prices. Here’s a short bit about one of them.
Spread over 8.5 acres of land, the Treasure Island resort is exactly what a doctor would prescribe for a patient looking to relax and unwind.
The resort offers five types of accommodation.
• Lagoon Villa: The prime accommodation. A lagoon surrounds each villa which comes with its own private sit-out and deck chairs. There’s a 550sq.ft master bedroom, sunken bathtub, and rain shower.
• Deluxe Suite Rooms: The one for the family. It features a 700sq.ft living room, one separate bedroom, and a balcony walled to the living room and bedroom. There is provision for another bedroom being interconnected to the suite.
• Executive Rooms: The refreshing one. It comes with an enjoyable balcony with sit out chairs in front of the room. Other amenities in the 400sq.ft room includes a spacious bed, Ac, and TV.
• Standard Rooms: The 245sq.ft rooms come with a balcony, bed, LCD TV, and bathtub.
• Economy Rooms: Bright and spacious, the 290sq.ft rooms come with the basic amenities — bed, phone, Ac, TV, and attached bathroom.
Treasure Island offers two dining options. The ‘Hide Tide’ is a vegetarian restaurant overlooking the pool. It serves tasty Indian, Chinese, and Continental cuisines. ‘Baywatch Branto’ is the second dining option, it offers you relaxing views of the pool and a waterfall in a garden setting while tranquil music plays in the background as you enjoy your meal.
The resort offers many avenues for enjoyment. There is a swimming pool with a waterfall, a jungle gym for the children, game courts, a fitness center, and a sauna. Treasure Island also conducts day outings that include activities such as treasure hunts, cricket, and rain dancing amongst many others.
For the business travelers, there are completely air-conditioned banquet halls and a conference hall with a seating capacity of 150 people.
Remember to check in at this amazing resort the next time you are in Lonavla.