6 Things Every iPad User Can Relate to
Apple Inc. is widely known for providing their customers with a unique experience and a prerogative that may cost you a kidney — pun intended. From their line of products, it can be perceived and safely stated that Apple believes in creating a different device to fulfil a certain purpose, in order to let users make the most of it. For example, to communicate, we have iPhones, to enjoy music, we have iPods, and for a convenient web browsing, gaming and video-watching experience, we have iPads.
If you are an iPad user, you know the struggle as well as the convenience, which non iPad users will never understand. Here are 6 things that every iPad user can relate to.
- Reading is bliss. Although you can read documents on any mobile device, iPad offers obvious benefits with its large retina display. If you are an avid reader, you can install Kindle App on your iPad and read your favourite books whenever and wherever you want. The retina display offers comfortable reading experience that allows you to go on for hours and hours. Also, it’s a great device for your movie marathons over the weekend or while you are travelling.
- You never run out of charge. Since iPad is mostly used for entertainment purposes, it has to have a good battery life. Unlike iPhones, iPad has commendable battery life. Your iPad can click pictures, feed you with entertaining videos and let you explore the online world for 2 days straight. If the usage is minimal, your iPad’s battery can last a week. This is probably the best thing to brag about these sophisticated devices.
- You can use almost every application, even if it’s not designed for iPad. Since iPad and iPhone run on the same operating system, the applications designed specifically for iPhones — with lesser screen resolution — run seamlessly on iPad as well.
However, on the flip side…
- You don’t get ‘Calling’ feature in your iPad and that annoys you the most. But in a way, it’s a good thing. You don’t want to look stupid holding your iPad against your cheek or having to carry earphones everywhere to make a call.
- Finding affordable and reliable iPad water damage repair is a big struggle.
- Unless you have an unlimited data pack, you will not want to use your iPad for Internet surfing.
Being an iPad user has its own perks and downsides. What do you think as an iPad user? Let us know in the comments.