For A Unique, Energetic Morning Experience, Avoid the Snooze Button
The snooze button is always tempting, especially if you don’t want to get up. Everyone loves to sleep for an extra 10 minutes. But, did you know that resetting your alarm can leave you even more tired and groggy? If you get up exactly when your alarm goes off, you will feel more rejuvenated and enthusiastic.
Here are some tips to avoid hitting the snooze button and waking up refreshed:
· Get enough sleep: Get at least seven or eight hours of sleep every night so that you don’t feel the temptation to hit the snooze button. This way, waking up will feel more natural.
· Try to wake up at the same time: Create a routine in which you wake up every day at the same time. Your body will get the required sleep and you won’t feel the need to hit the snooze button.
· Allow daylight to come in: Keep your bedroom dark at night, but let natural sunlight enter your room in the morning.
· Wake up to a motivating voice: No one actually likes the annoying alarm tone that begs you to hit the snooze button. What if you had an alarm app that helped you get out of bed in the morning? One with a motivating speech or inspirational words in your own voice? The Enlighten Your Day — Motivational Alarm Clock app can do this for you. It comes with highly-adjustable features to facilitate waking up naturally.
Wake up every morning to a new audio clip when the alarm turns on. You can even record an audio clip in your own motivating words. Just choose the background piano music that is already available within the app. This audio clip will be played along with the daily audio clip. If you want to listen to the audio clip again, just tap the “Enlighten Your Day” button on the home screen. You can have the option of either playing the recorded audio clip before the daily audio clip or just the daily audio clip as your alarm tone. Concerned with the fact that hitting the snooze button actually disturbs the sleep pattern, this app doesn’t have a snooze button. The app is in its final stage of development and will soon be available for download at the App Store.
· Keep your alarm across the room: Don’t keep your alarm next to your bed. Instead, put your alarm across the room so that you have to get up to turn it off.
Keep it in mind that the fewer number of times you hit the snooze button; the more refreshed and productive you will feel every morning.