TheBrain 9 :: The next generation
TheBrain, formerly branded PersonalBrain, is a mind mapping and personal knowledge base software from TheBrain Technologies. It uses a dynamic graphical interface that maps hierarchical and network relationships.It includes the ability to add links to Web pages and files as well as notes and events using a built-in calendar. It is cross-platform, available for Windows, Unix and Unix-like operating systems, and Mac OS X. It is available in a free edition as well as in commercial editions with additional features.
TheBrain 9 has been re-engineered from the ground up and provides enhanced capabilities in all aspects of the software. From the front-end user interface to the back-end data storage, literally everything is new and improved.
- New powerful database for faster startup, more responsive Brains and augmented scalability.
- All new tabbed interface that makes multiple Brain viewing and access a breeze.
- Updated Content Previews for Web pages and documents.
- Effortless new Notes Editor complete with style settings, optimized YouTube and image embedding.
- New Mind Map view to augment information visualization and analysis.
- Enhanced Thought animation with silky smooth 60 frames per second animation.
- New user interface with streamlined menus, single click properties access and content-first design.