Amrita University 2015 Eligibility Criteria
Amrita University is one of the deemed Universities of the country. It has been accredited by NAAC as well and is considered one of the top Universities for its research work. The candidates those who are planning to appear in the entrance exam of the University are expected to read the Amrita University 2015 Eligibility Criteria carefully. If any single condition mentioned in the eligibility criteria is not fulfilled by the candidates, they will not be considered eligible for the exam.
Amrita University 2015 Eligibility Criteria:
All the conditions under Amrita University 2015 Eligibility Criteria that must be fulfilled by the candidates are mentioned in the points below. Candidates must read the following details and then proceed for filling the application form:
1. The age of the candidate must lie on or after 1 July 1994.
2. Candidates must have passing certificate of class XII or equivalent exam from a recognized University.
3. They must have passed their class XII or qualifying exam with Maths, Physics and Chemistry as main subjects.
4. Minimum required percentage in each subject should be 55% and the overall percentage in class XII must be 60%.
5. The candidates those who have completed 3 years diploma in engineering from any of the recognized University and scored minimum of 60% will also be considered eligible for the exam.
Importance of Eligibility Criteria 2015:
Since it is already mentioned that the candidates who fail to fulfill the conditions required for the exam will not be considered eligible for the same. Therefore it is important for the candidates to read all the criteria before filling the form.
NOTE: Suppose if a candidate fill the application form before reading the details for the Amrita University 2015 Eligibility Criteria and later on he/she is found ineligible as per the conditions. Than in such case the application form of that particular candidate will be cancelled by the University. Moreover, the fee will not be refunded as well. Therefore it is said that they must read the eligibility conditions before filling the form.