As we stay at home in response to the Covid-19 pandemic:
- We still get Amazon deliveries;
- Whole Foods (owned by Amazon) remains open to supply food;
- Amazon Prime Video provides much needed entertainment; and
- Amazon cloud supports Netflix and many other services; and
- We can read buy and read books electronically on our Kindles.
This isn’t a good time to go to a bookstore even if you can find one that’s open.
I’m glad Amazon and Jeff Bezos are around as we live through this global emergency. The staff at my local Whole Foods have been phenomenal. The Washington Post is a national treasure. And I enjoy Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.