[Korean Community Arbitration Training Course] Officially Starts on September 8th, Co-sponsored by EOS Pacific & ACROEOS
EOS Pacific was established by NodePacific Tech — a leading block chain technology firm in Asia. Headquartered in Hong Kong, NodePacific Tech is dedicated to promoting EOS technology.
EOS Pacific officially established strategic collaboration with ACROEOS in Korea to work together on [Korean Community Arbitration Training].
The first training course targets on Korean communities while also open for participants from global communities. It will be held at 3:00pm Korea time (2:00pm Beijing time) on September 8th, 2018.
In the training session:
- Damian Byeon from ACROEOS will introduce the EOS consensus mechanism.
- Michael Yeung from EOS Pacific will introduce EOS Arbitration and EMAC.
In mid June of 2018, following EOS Pacific’s organization and preparation, EMAC was officially established as the EOS Mandarin Arbitration Community.
- After more than two months since its establishment, EMAC has held a total of 66 video conferences and attracted every node of the Mandarin community, people interested in EOS arbitration, and international community and node members to participate.
- Till now, EMAC has provided two Mandarin arbitrators for ECAF. Both arbitrators have issued their first arbitration order. EMAC has helped users in Mandarin community that lost their coins successfully apply for protection and retrieve a total of more than 160 thousand units of EOS. EMAC has held more than 16 education courses on EOS through video conferences.
Thanks to the donation from EMAC arbitrator candidate Zhen Zhang and volunteer Jiajie Ying (who lost more than 70 thousand units of EOS), EMAC main website, built by EOS Pacific, went live.
Almost three months have past since the EOS main website went live on June 2nd. Arbitration has always caught major attention of the community.
EOS is still at its burgeoning stage, and would need a solid ground and continuous growth to become full-blown.
A favorable arbitration environment is indispensable for the growth of EOS.
Currently, among all public chains around the globe, EOS is the best in terms of community activeness, trading volume and growth potential.
Since the foundation of EOS Mandarin Arbitration Community, it has been helping the development of EOS ecosystem. During the course of EMAC’s development, we realized that there is still a long way to go in terms of EOS arbitration education and training — community users are still not sufficiently familiar with EOS and lack in-depth understanding of concepts of arbitration. These factors, among other things, contributed to low voting rate in EOS.
As a result, the growth environment for EOS is still not ideal.
The collaboration between EOS Pacific and ACROEOS aims to promote EOS Korean community development, promote EOS arbitration education and help with EOS arbitration in Asia at large.
As good neighbor of ACROEOS, EOS Pacific hopes to share its experience in Mandarin community arbitration with the Korean community and promote communications between these communities.
How to participate:
- Date: September 8th, 2018 (Saturday)
- Time: Korean time 3:00pm; Beijing time 2:00pm
- Add Wechat friend with connie_chuyan to receive meeting link