The Jungle TestNet — EOS
How to create a free Account
The Jungle TestNet was initiated by Crypto Lions and has served as sandbox for many development teams and EOS Block Producers since the birth of EOSIO.
It played a cornerstone role in the EOS launch and now as the network matures and grows it provides a reliable test environment for EOSIO based applications.
To be able to use the jungle test network you need to create one account in this blockchain.
Why you need have one account in the Jungle?
- Testing applications
- Develop applications and test them in this network.
- Participate in specific activities such as the pre-launch of a DAC
We will show you the process you need to follow to get a free account.
- You must create the private and public key, this procedure can be done with another key generator or simply create the keys with the option offered by the website, as shown below:
- When you have generated your passwords, please be sure to save them in a safe place to proceed to the next step.
- You must create your account in the same way as in the main EOS network, here’s how:
- Done the previous step, press the “Create” button and a new window will appear as shown in the following image:
After the account is created, you have to import it into the Scatter application, in order to manage it.
Import the Jungle account into Scatter; this is the same procedure as an EOS account on the main network.
- Once you have imported your account in Scatter, you may have the problem that the account does not show up, you just have to refresh your account.
In case you refresh and your account is still not displayed, you have to proceed with this process:
Change the configuration of your Jungle network, in this case the network shown in the image works perfectly:
Description of the networks:
Finally check the Chain ID:
After this process, click on Update Netword Details
Wait 1 minute to refresh again and your account should appear:
If your account does not appear, refresh it or close and open Scatter
This is the entire procedure for creating a free Jungle account, so you can enjoy your Jungle account for testing applications on this network.
We are daCafe
Join Telegram: https://t.me/eoscafe