EOS Detective puts forensic data analysis for the EOS blockchain at your fingertips — and EOS Nation is proud to make it available to everyone.
Curious? Explore EOSIO blockchains like never before, and visualize the journey of tokens between accounts. Whether you’re a token holder just snooping around, or an exchange investigating the relationships between hacked accounts, anyone can be their own Sherlock with EOS Detective.
How it works
- Lookup any account to visualize its token transfer history
- Double click a node to expand
- Single click a node to see all transfers to that node
- Single click an arrow to see all individual transfers
- View individual transfers or aggregated
It’s that easy. Welcome to EOS Detective!
Filter options allow the users to narrow down their search result to find exactly the network graph desired.
- multiple account lookup
- start & end date
- min & max token quantity
- min & max accumulated token value
- direction (both / incoming / outgoing)
Physics settings allow the user to change how the nodes & edges are displayed on the screen. EOS Detective have defined a good set of default values, however not all graphs are made equal and you might find yourself having to adjust the physics settings to get a good “screenshot” of a particular graph.
We’ve included a few algorithms used for network spatialization:
- Barnes Hut
- Force Atlas 2 Based
- Hierarchical Repulsion
Graph Network Queries
EOS Detective efficiently stores token transfer data into highly scalable graph databases, which allows to quickly formulate complex graph queries using data derived from the EOSIO blockchain.
Here are some examples of graph queries that can be performed using EOS Detective:
- Using account X, find all relationships that have “incoming” transfers greater than 1,000 EOS in the past 24 hours.
- Over the past 3 months, show all accounts that have an accumulated transfers quantity of 10,000 EOS.
- Does account A share token transfers with account B.
The possibilities are endless with the types of graph queries that can be constructed.
“The excitement in people’s eyes when they realize what they are seeing, and how big they suddenly get when they understand what this can become is enthralling. EOS Detective will open windows into the EOSIO ecosystem that will further enhance the level of transparency, integrity, accountability and professionalism expected from stakeholders.” — Yves La Rose, EOS Nation CEO
We’re working hard to make sure the platform is robust and efficient to allow any guest to play their own “EOS Detective” with the best possible user experience.
Items on our current roadmap:
- Multi-Lingual (Chinese & English)
- Multi-Chain (EOS & BOS)