PVP Game Token Structure
Hello from PVP Game Team!
We have launched our first game, EOS Tower Game, where users can compete with others in a 1-min tower stacking mini game. We will be rolling out many more fun games in the near future.
EOS Tower Link: https://eostowergame.com
About PVP Token
Total supply: 100,000,000 PVP
PVP Token is a token used within the PVP Game ecosystem, which starts with EOS Tower and many more fun and exciting games to come on the EOS blockchain.
As previously stated, we are planning to develop several games on EOS. We already have our first PVP game out, named ‘EOS Tower’, and we will continue to develop a number of PVP games in the near future. All those games will be included in the PVP Game ecosystem, and PVP tokens will be used within those games.
In order to play, you have to pay a certain amount of EOS as entry fee. When 1:1 PVP game starts, you compete to beat other players’ scores and if you win, you will be rewarded with your entry fee + a portion of the opponent’s entry fee.
Even if you lose, no need to worry. You will be rewarded with PVP tokens. You will be getting PVP tokens every time you lose. Actually, you can only receive PVP tokens when you lose.
PVP will be halved and the amount of PVP you receive will decrease over time.
You have a few game channels to choose from, and each game channel has different entry fees (e.g. 0.1 EOS, 1 EOS, and 5 EOS channels).
The remaining portion of the entry fee that is not returned to the winner will be captured as revenue.
From that revenue, 10% will go to operating costs. 40% will be allocated for later buy-back of PVP tokens, and 50% will be distributed to those who have PVP staked for profit payouts.
Initial PVP token distribution are as follows :
- 10% of PVP Tokens will be allocated to PVP Game Team (This will be unlocked over the course of 6 months)
- 10% will be allocated for promotions & airdrops
- 10% will be allocated to strategic partners
- 10% will be allocated to bounty campaigns
- 10% tokens will be distributed by pre-mining. Pre-mining has 20% bonus before initial mining cycle.
- 50% tokens will be distributed to players who lose. Each mining round is finished after 5,000,000 PVP tokens are distributed. In the next round, users will only be rewarded half of PVP tokens they were rewarded in the previous round. There are a total of 10 mining rounds.
PVP token is structured in a way that the holders can receive profit payouts, if they have their PVP tokens staked.
The staking function & payouts will begin once the pre-mining round ends.
There are more exciting news to come, so stay tuned!