10 Steps to Write Compelling Music
Previously, I wrote about the 10 steps to lyrical mastery.
While lyrical mastery is important, capturing and captivating your target audience with your music is essential.
Write compelling music with the following steps:
- Set the ambiance for your audience and capture their attention.
- Create compelling melodies for verses, the chorus, and the bridge.
- Immerse your listeners with instrumental variety and mood intensity.
- With some exceptions, stack and pan your chorus vocals.
- Command attention with your vocal presence and emotions.
- Maximize your vocal presence.
- Minimize distortion with proper mixing.
- Diversify the listening experiences of your audience to pique their interest.
- Combine or alter genres and shift paradigms.
- Tighten your musical prose with revisions.
My single, Struggles of A Blind Man, demonstrates my utilization of this formula and lyrical mastery. Buy it now on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon, Spotify, and more!
Struggles of a Blind Man https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074N9PR5J/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_PkWKzbGFX33F2
Experience authentic engagement by liking my Facebook page! facebook.com/EQmusicofficial
Follow me on Twitter!
Follow me on Google Plus!