Buying or Selling a Staffing/ Recruiting Firm?

Staffing Industry M&A transactions were reported in the first quarter of 2016, a 48% increase vs. the same period 2015.

Strategic buyers accounted for 92% of the staffing acquisitions in the first quarter of 2016, with private equity (financial) buyers investing in a new platform acquisition accounting for the other 8% of the transactions.

IT Staffing continues to be the most active staffing M&A sector. Professional staffing companies (including IT, Healthcare, Finance & Accounting, Legal and Creative/Digital staffing) continue to see the most widespread demand from buyers.

Buyers continue to be very selective regarding the acquisition opportunities they are pursuing, especially as the supply of sellers in the market increases. Companies with scale, strong growth and margin profiles, direct client relationships with a broad diversified set of customers, and with tenured management teams continuing post-transaction remain highly sought after, both by strategic acquirers and if large enough, private equity. Staffing companies lacking these differentiating characteristics typically draw more limited 92% buyer interest, yet still are completing transactions.

Strategic buyers accounted for 92% of the staffing acquisitions in the first quarter of 2016, with private equity (financial) buyers investing in a new platform acquisition accounting for the other 8% of the transactions.

Privately held staffing buyers accounted for 95% of the acquisitions in the first quarter of 2016, while public buyers completed.

Exigo Ventures is the premier advisory firm solely focused in the staffing & search industry globally with an expertise in M&A, restructuring, complex valuation, growth & strategy consultancy and capital fundraising.

Exigo has over 30 staffing companies for sale. Below is a list of the most urgent companies ready for acquisition:

For more information regarding Mergers & Acquisitions in the Staffing & Recruiting Industry

Contact: Eric Allison | Managing Director | Exigo Ventures Inc.

Email: eric@exigo.ventures | Direct landline + 1 916 588 2459

For regular updates, join LinkedIn Group: Staffing Mergers & Acquisitions