Celebrate success right, the only way!
I finished setting up the filter on my todo app yesterday. Now users can sort through their tasks and see which ones they have completed or which ones they still need to do. This was the final feature to complete for the project which means I’m officially done with my first apprentice project! *insert DJ K Apple Ciroc promo*
Since I’ve finished this project a few days early, Rob has some extra credit items for me to work on. First up is creating a custom directive. I started making an element directive this afternoon and plan to read up on the subject a bit more over the weekend.
Major Key: Move any logic in your html to your controller for easier testing and cleaner looking html.