Constant letdowns can be nerve-wrecking. Not fulfilling tasks can be even worse. Sometimes we have to remind ourselves that what we don’t have maybe is better for us. Solitude can give you a peace of mind and be necessary in moments in life. I have listed ten facts of life that may grant you some peace.
- Life is filled with twists and turns. Nothing stays constant.
- Unconditional love will disappoint you.
- Love is not what you talk about, but what you feel and is unexplained.
- Your provision is guaranteed.
- Worship is the key to success.
- Your lifespan is a journey.
- There is only one solution to your problems.
- Pleasures are temporary.
- Your status in life is not really because of your actions.
- No one’s heart is made of steel.
For a more in-depth discussion on the points mentioned, check out the book “The Ten Facts of Life” on Amazon Kindle today.