19 things to learn in my new crowdfunding course (well, more of a workshop)
Hi, my name is Arik, and I’m the co-founder and CEO of Mimoona, a leading Israeli crowdfunding platform, I have worked with thousands of crowdfunders so far, helping them raise millions of $.
I also created SonyaBot, the first crowdfunding bot (see VentureBeat). After giving many lectures and workshops in the past 5 years, I have decided to launch a Udemy crowdfunding course: “Learn Crowdfunding Skills: Join the Fully-Funded Club”.
This is what I teach in the course:
- General intro for the crowdfunding world.
- How crowdfunding platforms think: I bring a unique view here as the founder and operator of a crowdfunding platform. For example, how crowdfunding platforms screen projects.
- Important decisions you need to make before you submit your crowdfunding campaign.
- How to make a good video for your project.
- What to write in the campaign description and how to set the perks.
- I go over a case study which I shortly reviewed here.
- The most important thing about a crowdfunding campaign is that crowdfunding platforms are not like Kayak or eBay.
- Friend and Family marketing.
- Free Facebook marketing.
- Extensive lesson on email marketing including Mailchimp lesson.
- Market your crowdfunding project via Twitter.
- Market your crowdfunding project via Linkedin.
- Promote your campaign on Reddit.
- Promote you campaign on ProductHunt (if you have a good project I can hunt it, there is a submission form in the course).
- Paid promotion of your crowdfunding project (Facebook, Taboola/Outbrain, and one company for high scale crowdfunding projects that brings amazing results).
- How to get others to promote your crowdfunding project (affiliate marketing).
- A comprehensive DIY PR guide including email examples that got me featured on TechCrunch, EliteDaily and more.
- YouTube promotion (including a FameBit Tutorial).
- A lesson about SonyaBot, the first crowdfunding consultant bot, and how it can help you with your crowdfunding efforts.
In this crowdfunding course I also give access to SonyaBot and to a perk-bank I created for music, film and publishing related crowdfunding projects. Since it’s more than a course (it’s a community), I also review students’ crowdfunding projects before they go live and share with the course’s community a screen-cast so everyone can learn and share feedback.
This course can brings lots of value (translated to $) to crowdfunders, and it has a 30 days money back guarantee policy.