Blender Teddy Bear Challenge Update #1
I told you in my last post that my wife challenged me to model a teddy bear on my own. I haven’t been spending as much time with Blender since then, but I’ve made some progress still.
Here is a still screenshot:
And a fun animated GIF:
I still need to make a lot of improvements. It’s way too symmetrical and shiny. The geometry has some problems, too. But hey, I’m learning. Oh yeah and a head, of course. Probably.
Here are a few handy shortcuts and things I came across during this time:
- Orbit up/down w/mouse[shift + alt + wheel]
- Orbit left/right w/mouse [ctrl + alt + wheel]
- Roll left/right w/mouse [ctrl + shift + wheel]
- Pan with w/mouse [shift + alt + click & drag]
- Select inverse of selection [ctrl + i]