8 Times I’ve Recently Felt Envious of Characters in Children’s Books
- Even when they have insomniac tendencies, still able to sleep all night long.
- Make crazy messes and don’t clean them up.
- Able to move into bigger house without apparent rent increase*.
- Find treasure to pay bills.
- Able to play the banjo.
- Singing otters.
- Hippo but exudes body confidence.
- Living their best life.
*I currently live in the San Francisco Bay Area, in a one bedroom apartment with a partner and two children.