Hancock Chimney Relining
Types Of Chimney Lining Available
When relining the chimney there are a number of decisions you’ll need to make to perform the job. Among those decisions, choosing the type of liner you will use for relining your chimney is one of the most important. There are several different types of liners available, each offering its own set of pros and cons and benefits and hassles to your life. Which type of liner is best for your relining project? Hancock chimney relining specialists can discuss with you the many types of relining types available, as well as help you choose what is best for your project based upon those very important factors. In the meantime, let’s take a look at the types of liners you can choose from.
Types of Chimney Liners
Take a look at some of the chimney liner types you’ll be able to choose from for your relining project.
- Clay Tile Liner: Clay tiles are the most popular choice for relining the chimney. They’ve long been used for relining the chimney, and offer great value to accommodate any budget. Clay tile liners are popular for many reasons. Durability is one such quality, and their ability to withstand most any kind of smoke is another.
- Metal Liners: When it comes to a favorite, the metal liner wins hands down. There are tons of options with metal liners, and this includes shapes and sizes as well as flexibility. Metal liners are very inexpensive and last forever!
- Cast in Place Liner: These liners have been around for about 60 years now. At one time, these liners were considered the best; however, they’re not so popular these days due to the potential of cracks. This type of liner is also expensive to purchase and to install. On a positive note, this liner has insulation which provides an extra layer of protection, and a slew of other benefits.
Choosing your Chimney Liner
Choosing the best chimney liner for use in your home is easiest done by speaking with a Hancock chimney relining professional. They know the pros and cons of each type of liner based upon your specific chimney and home. A few of the most important tips to keep in mind when choosing the liner for your home:
- Budget: The cost of each type of liner varies. It is the cost that generally separates one type from the next. Before you choose a liner type, set a budget for your project.
- Type of Chimney: The type of chimney in your home is also a factor used in the decision of the best liner. This is a good reason that it is best to talk to a professional.
- Chimney Use: How often do you use your chimney? For what purpose do you use it? These are two additional factors that weigh in on the best type of liner for your home.
A new chimney liner installed into your flue offers multiple benefits. Take a look at the types of liners, plan your budget, and make this new addition without delay.
Know more about chimney liner installation Visit us.
Source : Click here.