The only productivity system that works.
You won’t believe you’ve bee missing this. 🤯
First of all, let’s get something clear: this is not a new method! But it should be the only one when it comes to this subject.
The concept is very simple, and you’ve probably practiced it before, so it won’t be that much harder to make use of it again. 😉
After I give you a little grasp of it, we’ll follow through with some tools and tips for what’s best and when. Don’t be chocked. Where we’re going, we won’t be needing much. 😏
I mean, you gotta say it out loud. 🙄
Again. Are you ready?
I AM READY!
Ok, ok… Let’s do this.
The method is called: J.F.D.I., which stands for…
JUST FUCKING DO IT.
Oh my, no way.🙄 — you must be thinking. Well, I say: yes, way!
Here’s the thing, if you’re looking for productivity posts, it means you’re probably not being productive at a time where you should be.
That being the case, why don’t you go back to your task and just fucking do it? Are you waiting for something to happen? Are you looking for the magical formula that’s gonna make all your tasks be completed by the deadline?
I’ve tried it. You’ve already tried it. Most of the people here tried it.
There’s no formula, there’s no secret. There’s only the work you have to do. So go fucking do it!
According to this unreliable source, procrastination has been on the rise for the past 30 years. You and me, we’re part of this era. And that’s ok.
It’s totally normal for us to procrastinate. there is a time for everything—to hustle, to get bored, to sleep, to not sleep.
And while there are strategies that might help you get more done in your day, e.g. forming habits, the only way of getting things done is by actually doing. So don’t waste more of your time: go do what you gotta do.
Now, I said I would discuss some tips and tools, and I’m not a liar, so…
My process to getting things done.
To follow through, it is recommended to turn off all your notifications, and if you work in a computer, block all social media websites. Practice focus.
- Clear the mind before work—5 min meditation is perf. 😇
- Define 1–3 big tasks
- Break them down by pieces and estimate the time it will take to finish each piece
- Start from the beginning—whatever needs to be done first, whether is getting a file from an e-mail or searching for information at Google—, get the first actionable task and do it first.
- Just keep on fucking doing.
Now, my favorite tools.
- Physical notebook—writing helps you remember.
- Reminders App—”Hey Siri, remind me to be done with that Medium post tomorrow by 2AM”
- Calendar App—it’s important to know what’s ahead, it’s not important to micro-manage every little detail, though.
- To-do App—any will do. I use Things because it’s pretty and organized.
- Notes App—any will do. I use Bear because it’s cute.
Honestly, a physical notebook is enough. It has all the capabilities of a reminder, calendar, to-do and notes. If you don’t believe me, go check out a Bullet Journal.
Now, just go do it.
Oh, and one more thing.
Do yourself a favour. Stop trying to organize every little thing in your life and go fucking live it.