PERSONAL CAR SAFETY TIPS — ESCON ARENA
Keeping your car park secure at all times is essential! Here are some of the personal car security tips that we have wrapped up to help you :
1. Park your vehicle on your parking spot in a symmetrical way.
2. Exercise caution while leaving your car, keep windows up and doors locked.
3. Do not leave property unattended and in plain sight on your seat, keep valuable items locked in your trunk or dashboard.
4. Do not mark your key chain with your name, address, and license number. Lost keys can lead a thief to your car.
5. Never leave your vehicle running when unattended.
6. Keep spare keys in your wallet or purse, not inside the vehicle where a thief can easily find them.
7. Write down your vehicle identification number (VIN), registration plate number, and title certificate number and keep them in a safe place.