In this post we are going to talk about some of these features.
Kotlin first-class support
Not bad, but there isn’t anything special here we just make one–to-one translation from Java to Kotlin.
Much better, ugh?
run function is type-safe builder which give you implicit access to a
Jooby instance. Same for
get function, but this time give you implicit access to the
Here is another idiom:
route idiom group one or more route under a common path, like:
- More at the http://jooby.org/doc/lang-kotlin
- Checkout the kotlin starter project: https://github.com/jooby-project/kotlin-starter
No more browser refresh button!!
The LiveReload module listen for file changes and automatically reload the browser.
- More at http://jooby.org/doc/livereload
Rocker is a fast, safe and statically typed template engine:
You can efficiently render them from your application:
- More at http://jooby.org/doc/rocker
- Checkout the rocker starter project: https://github.com/jooby-project/rocker-starter
Requery is a modern SQL, statically typed persistence engine:
- More at http://jooby.org/doc/requery
- Checkout the rocker starter project: https://github.com/jooby-project/requery-starter
there is more
- We now support MVC Web sockets: http://jooby.org/doc/#web-sockets-listener
- Improved performance. Jooby is now 2x/3x faster. https://github.com/networknt/microservices-framework-benchmark
Hope you enjoy it!
Complete release notes are available here: https://github.com/jooby-project/jooby/releases/tag/v1.1.0