June 20, 2017 . Soundcloud Api Responsive Website.

I made some progress on our Soundcloud project yesterday. If you saw my youtube video from yesterday, you could see it was pretty bare. I finally got the data to pull correctly. It seems like it’s usually a matter of logic, and making sure you are calling variables and executing functions at the right times. Anyway, below is a quick youtube video of my project so far. I implemented some new css tricks, using the gradient overlay on top of my images, and really utilizing the z-index for the header text and the images. Anyway, I’m happy so far with it. I just have to get the audio to play, but I still have 3 or 4 days to accomplish that. Let me know if you have any feedback. Thanks!