How to Make an Amazing Smoothie
Step 1 : Gather Your Ingredients
For this smoothie you will need the following:
- 1 Cup of Frozen or Fresh Blueberries (Preferably Frozen)
- 1 Cup of Frozen Assorted Fruit (Usually includes frozen strawberries, pineapple, peaches and mango)
- 2–3 Handfuls of Chopped Baby Spinach
- 3/4 Cup of Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 of a Banana
- 1 Whole Fresh Peach (Sliced Up)
Step 2 : Blend it All Up
- Make sure if you are using a blender then add the frozen fruits last. This makes the blending process a lot smoother since the blades are not struggling to break up the frozen fruit.
- Add the orange juice after all of your fruit is in the blender so that it gets evenly distributed throughout.
- Do an initial blend for about one minute to get everything mostly blended together. Then blend for another thirty seconds in order to break up any frozen fruit that is still left.