EtherWorld’s weekly: July 16, 2017
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance (EEA) Announces Support for PBFT consensus with Quorum Blockchain Platform
- ‘Poised to overtake bitcoin this year, Ethereum is changing the way we think about cryptocurrency’ by Alex Tapscott.
- EEA Unveils New Technical Steering Committee and 7 New Working Groups
- Bajaj Allianz deploys blockchain tech to hasten claims settlement.
- Cryptocurrency accepted in Mayfair Art Gallery
- DevCon3 is now sold out.
- The Mauritian government is about to foster a ‘Silicon Corridor’.
- Postal Service Customers in Austria Can Now Buy Bitcoin, Ether and More
- DJ RAC Releases Full-Length Album on Ujo Music Using the Ethereum Blockchain — Grammy-winning DJ RAC (aka André Allen Anjos) has released a full-length album, EGO, on the Ethereum blockchain through Ujo Music. You can buy the album on the Ujo website.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) moved out of Slack.
- Aventus Alpha Release on Rinkeby Public Test Net
- Aragon’s Community Governance Model
- Grid+ — Grid+ leverages the Ethereum blockchain to give consumers direct access to wholesale energy markets. This allows customers to respond intelligently, which increases efficiency, decreases cost, and helps move us all to a cleaner future. Its Whitepaper is released on July 11, 2017.
- Graphene Operating System (GEOS) — a fully decentralised operating system for blockchain applications.
- Mattereum — Internet of Agreements infrastructure project.
- LocalEthereum — Ether’s local private marketplace.
- Orocrypt — When the Ethereum blockchain meets the precious metals.
- Decentraland — Moving towards a decentralized future.
- Ujo- A look under the hood.
- Weipoint- Address verification
- Coral- Secure platf0rm for tokensales
- Doma- Platform for networked home ownership
Hiring and Bounty
- Consensys is hiring.
- BAT Team is hiring Ethereum developers.
- EthereumCommonwealth is introducing a port of ENS and there is a bug bounty for Solidity experts.
- Corion BugHunt Bounty for solidity experts.
- district0x Network Token Bug Bounty
- Ethereum core devs meeting update (July 14, 2017)
- Geth v1.6.7 released (AYTABTU)
- Swarm integration (#2579)
- Updated sharding github repo
ICO / Token sale updates
- Ziber ICO — starting on July 27, 2017
- Harbour DAO — July 19, 2017
- Aventus ICO — July 19, 2017, released ICO participation guide.
- CoinDash — July 17, 2017
- Flypme — Starting July 21, 2017
- Propy — July 25, 2017
- 0x Token (ZRX) Launch begins on August 15, 2017
- $232 Million: Tezos Blockchain Project Finishes Record-Setting Token Sale
- First ENS community workshop in London at King’s College London from August (11–13), 2017
- EY Blockchain Hackathon, Mumbai, India from July (28–30), 2017 Registration: Closes on Wednesday, July 26, 2017.
- Blockchain Competition 2017 , Zug, Switzerland from July (17–30) 2017.
- Ethereal SF on October 27, 2017 at Terra — Ethereal is coming to San Francisco. To get special access to early bird pricing — just fill out this form.
For more updates, technical blogs and general discussion on Blockchain Technology and Ethereum, please join us at our Website, reddit, Facebook, Medium, Slack and follow us at Twitter. Please feel free to share this post, email us with your suggestions.
#Ethereum #blockchain #FinTech #cryptocurrency #hackathon #bounty #EEA #ICO
Originally published at localhost on July 16, 2017.