EtherWorld’s weekly: October 15, 2017
- Lufthansa partners up with Winding Tree to bring Blockchain to the travel industry
- IBM and Hyperledger have joined the Decentralized Identity Foundation
- Grid+ Partners With TEPCO, Japan
- First Ethereum ETN launched on Nasdaq Stockhom by Coinshare
- Ethereum Blockchain was used to sell real estate for the first time
- Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne confirms tZERO utility token sale ‘by Thanksgiving’
- Fidelity Is Mining Bitcoin and Ethereum
- China to reintroduce cryptocurrency after its controversial ban
- Delaware Judge Rules In Favor Of Ripple Regarding Their Recent Lawsuit
- Byzantium Hardfork planned at block number 4.37mil, which will likely occur between noon and 1 PM UTC on Monday, October 16, 2017.
Print, Video, Podcast & Interviews
- Q&A with Joe Lubin talking banks, token sales, regulators etc (Print)
- An Ethereum Podcast — Guests: Karl Kreder & Alex Miller from Grid+
- Nick Johnson — ENS talk at London meetup
New Projects & Whitepaper
- Leverj — DECENTRALIZED LEVERAGED
- Request Network — A decentralized network for payment requests
- Reality Check: Crowd-sourced smart contract oracle
- Kiosk: A Decentralized E-Commerce Platform
Project updates and Press Release
- BlockAction.io available on testnet !
- Inspeer announces ICO start day November 6, 2017 for its inspiration through peer to peer.
- MicroMoney — Catch-22 for unbanked: how can billion people find the way to the global economy
- UnikoinGold backed by Mark Cuban becomes The Largest Esports and Gaming Token With Global Reach
- Refereum — Video game marketing and engagement via blockchain
- Indorse CV Visualizer
- district0x quarterly report
- Toshi — 5000 Monthly Transacting Users, Ethereum Nodes and UX Improvements
- AragonOS: modular, upgradeable and extendable organizations
- Radar Relay on Mainnet
Good Reads on Blockchain
- The Stainless Steel Multisig Ethereum Wallet by Daniel Zakrisson
- Ethereum Core Devs Meeting October 6, 2017
- Attacks on Ethereum Smart Contracts (video)
- Getting started with Ethereum & Solidity on Windows — part 1
- Announcing Cofound.it & Ethfinex Collaboration
- The Dappening: Progress report, registration process, and testnet demo on /r/EthTrader
ICO or Token Sale
- The Current State of ICO Regulations Across the Globe
- Ongoing ICOs — Unikrn (Ending on October 22, 2017)
- October 16, 2017 — SENSE Token (closing October 30, 2017), Raiden Network, Horizon State, WHA project (Pre-sale)
- October 18, 2017 — MicroMoney
- October 19, 2017 — Privatix (Whitelist Registration is open)
- October 20, 2017 — Wire — X, Gizer (for Pre-sale)
- October 21, 2017 — Synapse
- October 22, 2017 — Wandx
- October 24, 2017 — Ripio Credit Network, Tokenbox,
- October 25, 2017 — Mercury Protocol (registration opens Oct 10).
- October 26, 2017 — KICKICO
- October 30, 2017 — Grid+, Swarm Market, Stayawhile
- October 31, 2017 — SNOV
- November 1, 2017 — Rockchain , Kudos, ScriptDrop, Winding Tree (Pre-saleis live now), ScriptDrop, PayFair
- November 3–17, 2017 — DMarket
- November 6, 2017 — Media Sifter,
- November 7, 2017 — Leverj (whitelist registration is currently open)
- November 13, 2017 — SHARPE CAPITAL (Pre-Sale)
- November 21, 2017 — Dopameme
- November 25, 2017 — ETH Lend.
- November 30, 2017 — [Swarm Market]
Events — Conference, Seminar, Meet-up, Hackathon, Competition etc.
- Ethereal Hosts Hackathon at Berkeley — Cotober 21–22, 2017
- Ethereal SF Summit — October 27, 2017
- Devcon3 -November 1–4, 2017.
- MOSCOW ICO CONFERENCE — November 7, 2017
- Blockchain Expo (North America, 2017) — November 29–30th, 2017 at Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley
- BlockShow in Singapore by CoinTelegraph — Nov 29–30, 2017.
- Cryptocurrency World Expo — December 1–2, 2017 at Warsaw
Please email at email@example.com for free listing of ICO, events.
Disclaimer: This list of ICO is NOT an endorsement by EtherWorld and it may include scam projects. Readers are requested to do their own research before investing into any project.
#ethereum #bitcoin #blockchain #cryptocurrency #FinTech #ICO #cryptonews
Originally published at localhost on October 16, 2017.