We’re excited to launch a live sneak peek of battles! Please note this is only a very early glimpse battles, and is only partially reflective of how battles will work after the full release. All of the features are still subject to change. We plan to introduce an incentive scheme in the future and allow for you to choose multiple tulips to battle. As of now, one of your tulips is chosen at random.
How to play:
- Go to ethertulips.com/battle/sneakpeek/duel.
- Wait for an opponent. You’ll be matched with the next person to open the page. As a warning, the game has audio and sound effects, so consider putting on headphones. :)
3. Select your move.
4. Wait for your opponent’s move.
5. Repeat until you win!
Again, this release is an extremely early preview release. Gameplay and features are subject to change, and we will progressively introduce new features as we develop, test, and complete them. In particular, we plan on introducing the following in the coming weeks:
- Selecting the tulips you want to battle: the sneak peek of battles will randomly select one of your tulips to battle. In the future, you will be able to select a team of up to 6 tulips before starting.
- Tulip types and moves: the sneak peek of battles doesn’t have any types associated with your tulips, and the moves are given randomly each time you play. In the future, your tulip will have a fixed type and move set.
- Incentives structure: we are still planning how the incentive structure will work for battles, and will make further announcements when it is finalized.
We would also love to incorporate your feedback! If you have suggestions for what you want to see in battles during the full release, please comment them on the reddit battles discussion thread.
Get in touch with us
Chat with us on our official Telegram and hang out with us on our official subreddit r/EtherTulips! We’ll be holding weekly discussion and feature suggestion threads on the subreddit to get your input.
- The EtherTulips Team 🌷