What is MERN Stack?
The MERN Stack is a powerful front-end and back-end framework that allows you to create any website. This stack combines four cutting-edge technologies: MongoDB, Express, React, and Node. If you want the foundation for a robust web application development process, this is your go-to stack.
What Is a Stack?
“Stacks are merely the different technologies being used to achieve a specific goal.”
There are so many stacks to choose from, and some are more popular than others due to their unique designs. The MERN stack is a popular stack that is comprised of one or more of these components:
Today, our goal is to examine the MERN stack, which is almost identical to MERN, except that we will use React JS instead of Angular JS. Using MongoDB as our database, Node.js as our server, Express.js as our route engine, and ReactJS as our user interface, we will use the latest technology.
Major Components in MERN Stack
MongoDB is a document database that runs on multiple platforms. A document database such as MongoDB stores data in flexible documents and can be queried with a JSON-based query language. For the data structure to remain stable over time, documents must differ in size, content, and number of fields. MongoDB is the most popular framework due to its flexibility and scalability.
- Scalable environments are built-in.
- Multiple MongoDB servers can run simultaneously. There is a duplicate copy for security from hardware failure to keep the system up.
- A master-slave replication mechanism is also in place. The framework maintains multiple copies of the data by using native applications.
- MapReduce is supported, as are flexible aggregation tools.
Benefits of MongoDB
- The indexing of documents becomes very easy with this tool.
- It’s easy to handle extensive data by distributing it across multiple machines, so scalability is critical.
- Schema-less files are those that contain both structured and unstructured data.
- MongoDB is pretty straightforward to set up.
- You can create documents quickly with its flexible document model.
- Due to MongoDB’s use of commodity hardware, costs are significantly reduced.
- ExpressJS: An application framework for back-end web development
Read more about MERN Stack here: www.codemithra.com/blog