How to Participate in the Ethorse — HORSE Token Sale
This document describes how to participate in the Ethorse — HORSE token sale. It gives an overview of the sale as well as some suggested best practices for participating.
On January 10th at 17:00 GMT, the Ethorse — HORSE token sale will be available at https://Ethorse.com for users registered for Phase 1 on our website.
- Token Symbol: HORSE
- Accepting: Ether (ETH) only
- ERC20 Token: Yes
- Crowdsale address: Publish on the website.
- Phase 1 Registered only: Jan 10th, 17:00 GMT
- Phase 1 Public: Jan 11th, 17:00 GMT — Jan 16th, 17:00 GMT
- Phase 2 Public*: Jan 24th, 17:00 GMT — Feb 20th, 17:00 GMT
- Maximum Gas price — 50 Gwei
- Recommended Gas limit — 250000
The start and end times can vary based on the time taken for the Ethereum block mined at that time.
*Phase 2 dates may vary based on Phase 1 progress.
The citizens of the US and China cannot participate in the sale. Ethorse will do it’s best to prevent them from participating (IP block). However, all the contributors are required to follow the rules in their jurisdiction for token sale participation.
The first day of the sale is reserved to those who registered for the Phase-1 sale on our website before it closes. If you have registered with a valid ether wallet address, it is whitelisted. There is no other action required.
As always, look out for phishing URLs, fake domains and emails from non-trusted parties. You are responsible for taking precautions and exercising good judgment.
The contract address will ONLY be posted on our website.
- It is very important that you only use the address posted on the website.
- We will NOT post the address on our Telegram, Twitter, Discord, or Email.
- Do not ask others for the link to the website or collection address.
- We will NEVER personally message you with a wallet address asking you to directly send ETH. We will NOT be using the chat channels or DMs to communicate the wallet address.
- Stay vigilant and secure.
- Beware of scammers creating fake look-a-like websites. Either save this link here or make sure to type it in yourself.
- If you have questions, please email email@example.com
The HORSE Token Sale
1. Make Sure to Have Your Wallet Setup
The only way to participate will be to send funds directly to our smart contact address. You will need to send ETH from a wallet that accepts ERC20 token. For example, you may use wallets such as MyEtherWallet, MetaMask or Mist. Do not use exchange wallets from Coinbase, Bittrex, Binance, etc.
- We will make the contract address public on our website.
- You will receive your HORSE tokens to the same address from which you sent the funds.
- Note: On the day of the sale, transaction times may be slow. Some may choose to prepare their ether early.
2. Sale Opens
Phase 1 Registered/Whitelisted only: Jan 10th, 17:00 GMT
Phase 1 Public: Jan 11th, 17:00 GMT — Jan 16th, 17:00 GMT
Note: There may be a minor delay due to block times.
3. Transfer Your Desired Amount of Ether
From your wallet, transfer the desired amount of Ether to the Crowdsale address shown on the website. Please send your desired amount of ETH from a wallet that accepts ERC20 token.
- Please note, this post is not an endorsement of specific wallets as a means to manage your Ether. We cannot guarantee the correct behavior of wallets you use for managing your digital assets.
- Do NOT send ether from an exchange address (such as Coinbase). You will lose your HORSE.
- If you have your Ethereum on an exchange or hosted wallet (such as Coinbase), you MUST transfer this ether to an ERC20 Compatible wallet prior to contributing.
How to do you send ether to Ethorse Crowdsale Contract Address?
There are a number of ERC20 compatible wallets that you can use to send ETH. We are showing an example of the process below with MyEtherWallet.
As an example: If you are using MyEtherWallet.com for managing your ether, go to the Send Ether & Tokens section and enter the address that you have confirmed from the Ethorse website, the amount of ether you want to contribute, and generate and send the transaction.
Unlock access to your wallet
- Maximum Gas price — 50 Gwei
- Recommended Gas limit — 250,000
Once transaction succeeds, the crowdsale smart contract will send HORSE tokens to this ETH address.
Keep Track of Sale Progress
You will see a countdown in the website indicating how much time is left until the start/end of the token sale; If the token sale has a specific start time and you send your transaction too early, it will be rejected. Once the sale ends, you will no longer be able to purchase HORSE tokens from us.
The sale will be closed when the hard-cap is reached or when the sale time ends, whichever comes first. Tokens will be available for transfer within a week after the crowdsale completes.
Summary of key points:
- The contract address will NOT be shared via Direct message. Do not trust people impersonating the Ethorse Team.
- If you are registered with a valid ETH address, it will be whitelisted. No action required from you.
- You will send ether to the Ethorse crowdsale contribution address. It is very important that you only use the address posted on the website.
- If you have your coins on an exchange, such as Coinbase, you will need to send them to an ERC20 Wallet first before sending ether to Ethorse.
- You must send Ethereum from an ERC20 Compatible wallet (such as MyEtherWallet, Mist, or MetaMask)
- Need extra help? Don’t have a wallet setup? Here is a step by step guide on how to set-up a new Wallet on MyEtherWallet. Here is a guide on how to Send Ethereum with MyEtherWallet. They also have a video guide here. You should ensure that your ERC20 compatible wallet is set-up with ether inside it before sending to the crowdsale.
Thank you for your support!
Our website: https://ethorse.com
Join our Telegram community: telegram.me/ethorse
- Last updated: January 8, 2018
- Recommended Gas & Maximum gas price — Will be provided on the website.