#11: Making the Pitch
What goes into a winning pitch? Augurex founder and 2007 BCIC-New Ventures Competition winner, Norma Biln, shares her tips for refining and perfecting your pitch.
- What are the 3 things you need to highlight in your pitch
- How do you structure your presentation slides
- How to effectively use a backup deck
- How do you manage you time during a presentation
- Who should be the person presenting the pitch
- Don’t be afraid to paint a big exit
Norma Biln, Founder & CEO, Augurex
Punch by DJ Quads https://soundcloud.com/aka-dj-quads
Petrichor by Julian Avila https://soundcloud.com/julian_avila
Thankful by Julian Avila https://soundcloud.com/julian_avila
Best I can by Blue Wednesday https://soundcloud.com/bluewednesday
Events Podcast is a weekly show about the local talks at Vancouver Events, covering topics from business to technology to entrepreneurship. Each week we turn these talks into a powerful (20 minutes or less) enlightening episode.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Want your event or talk be featured on the podcast. Leave a comment below or email me :)