A self Constrained township with an extent of 60 acres, provides you endlessly the diversification with a unification. Engulfing in an exclusive 8 acres is the sports arena with world class facilities within it. Nestled in a location which never allows you to be bored and always enchants you with its musical serene.
After meticulous research and survey, Excel Dwellings have developed Oxigen which is centrally located between 3 major IT hubs – ITPL, Electronic City & Outer Ring Road, are well-endowed with golf course, malls, hospitals, resorts. The drive to Bangalore International Airport (BIA) is shortened through National Highway 207 (NH207) which will soon be Peripheral Ring Road (PRR), making it the most easily accessible residential townscape.
- Wipro, EMC2, Cisco, Cap Gemini, Oracle, Intel, Accenture, IBM, Cognizant and Honeywell have set up in the Golden Triangle
- Infosys has acquired 252 acres in the area to set up an IT SEZ
- Azim Premji Foundation has announced acquisition of 50 acres of land in Sarjapur for a world-class university
- SABIC (Saudi Basic Industries Corporation), with an annual revenue of $51 billion, has set up a research centre in Sarjapur
- Top Reputed developers have launched their projects in Sarjapur.
- A proposed 6-lane STRR (Satellite Town Ring Road) highway is to connect the upcoming Bangalore suburbs of Sarjapur, Attibelle and Bidadi
- Top international schools are located around Sarjapur
- Demographics of the last 5 years show 110% growth in real estate, as opposed to South and East Bangalore nearing saturation
- 63% of IT space acquisition in Bangalore is in Sarjapur and Marathalli
- 5 tech parks are proposed along the Sarjapur-Marathalli stretch
- The projected population growth is 27%
Feel free to share your Excel Oxigen Reviews here.
For more information visit http://www.exceldwellings.com/oxigen.html