A few things that you need to remember about hair removal
Hair removal is something that each and every one of us has done at least once in your lives. While some of us do it on a monthly basis, some do it when they feel the need to do it.
The ideal way of removing body hair is through the use of hair removing wax or a good hair removal cream that goes well with your skin type at home. You can head out to the parlour as well, but then the entire process becomes pricier which you can instead try out for just a couple of bucks at home! All you need to is know the right tricks and trades of successful hair removal. Here are some tips that will help you along the way:
1. First and foremost, you need to get your hands on a good waxing kit which might or might not have the cream. If it does not have the cream, then you can easily make one at home. All you need is some sugar, lemon juice and water. Heat up the sugar in a saucepan and when it reaches the right consistency and begins to boil, pour the lemon juice in and tada! Your very own homemade wax is ready!you can also use permanent hair removal lotion to get rid of your hair permanently, but it is best that you talk to an expert first.
2. Ingrown hairs are nasty when it comes to waxing and hence if you want to avoid them, you have to make sure that you exfoliate your leg, every time before your waxing session.
3. Another thing that you need to use before applying the wax cream is applying baby powder. Not just any powder, but baby powder. This is gentle on the skin and it also helps in absorbing the moisture before waxing.
4. The waxing mixture that you use should not be too hot or cooled down. It has to be of minimum heat but if it gets heated too much it can actually burn your skin. So, test the temperature before beginning the process.
5. After you are doing waxing, you can use baby oil to clean out the residual wax.
Follow these tips and you are all set to try out waxing at home!