How to Manage Your Trucking Job While on the Go
It is a trucker’s business to spend most of their time on the road. At times, they travel continuously for days and while they are on the go, a logistics management mobile app can help them be up to date with the information they need, including business, banking, run search criteria and more.
Here some of the features that can help you choose the right trucking app for your needs. Download a trucking app with features such as:
· Guaranteed payment: Drivers have the transparency of the payments they receive using the mobile app for truckers.
· Choice of runs and working hours: Truckers can have a record of each of their runs, plus the option to choose which runs take and their working hours.
· Choice of working locations: With trucking apps, drivers have more options of working locations and they can choose according to their preference.
· Company ratings: They can check company ratings and can set a preference for the companies with higher ratings.
· Chat and location services: Chat and location services help to easily connect the truckers with companies.
· Automated mileage tracking: A beneficial feature for the truckers to help track mileage.
There is number of mobile apps for truckers available today and EZLinQ is one of the best apps for fleet owners. It is the app that includes all essential features. Take a quick look at how the EZLinQ app for drivers works.
After you have downloaded the app, open it and register as a driver by submitting the required details. Your account will be reviewed and activated by EZLinQ staff within 2–3 business days.
· Side Menu: Tapping the menu icon on top left will open the side menu. You will see your profile, be able to manage current and available runs, view your total driving experience, and set your availability for the day or week.
· Check Runs: Under the ‘Runs’ option, you will be able to manage the Current Run, Accepted Runs, Runs Available, and History of Runs. As a driver, you have the freedom to choose the runs and your working hours.
· Settings: The ‘Settings’ menu allows a driver to view and update Business Info, Bank Info, Run Search Criteria and set the Type of Equipment.