Five Random Acts of Kindness
Inner Success comes through Kindness
Kindness is a behavior marked by ethical characteristics, a pleasant disposition, and concern for others. In simple Kindness is how you care for others, how you support other people and in simple how you give gratitude to other person. This is something you live for others. You live for humanity as Great Nelson Mandela has lived a life.
While practicing acts of kindnesses I have practiced 5 random acts of kindness:
- In Hot Summer, Put Some Water On Your Roof For The Thirsty Birds:
I have seen dead birds or suffering from thirst so to overcome this situation, I filled water in some deep vessel, the purpose was the water must remain in it and it shouldn’t evaporate. So after filling the water what I saw was the amazing view that so many birds were drinking water from that vessel, it gave me a great feeling that we can show kindness not only to humans but also to other creature as well.
2. Help your parents instead of asking for help:
I don’t ask my parents for help I just do it myself, If my parents have brought something, So I will take that from them and take that to its respective place. I do care for them, I do want them to be in peace and above all I always want to provide them the best. Money doesn’t matter all they want is care so be with your parents and always try to give them love and respect.
I intentionally practiced it whole day and their smile makes me the best son and its something that I cant describe in words, I felt myself to be the most successful person on this earth.
3. Go To your friend If he is Ill or Suffering from something:
Friends are blessings, they are your true support and you must also be very kind to them. One of my friend got ill, I did went to him with fruits and juices and he got shocked to see me as he thought I will meet him at home, I did ate fruit with him motivated him that you are too young so have a lot of energy so you will get well very soon. All I remember is his face was full of enthusiasm so I think its a great act of kindness to stay in touch and take care of your friends.
4. Helping Old People and Those Who are Disable:
I saw a women standing at a roadside and she was continuously seeing that traffic will stop and she will cross the road, basically the pedestrian sign was old and there was not a signal their so she was just wasting her time, I took her hand and walked along the road side, then there comes a pedestrian sign and then she crossed the road with me, she gave me love and put her hand on my head as a pray, It was something that all my wishes will come true because of her prayers. So guys always try to help people and do kindness with them. even your little smile can make other person happy and in life your success is simple that how happy you are.
5. If You Find Someone Hungry Give Him/Her Food:
I saw an old man lying at the road side, he was begging and I asked him what will you do with that money, he said I am hungry since morning and I am collecting money to have food. I looked at him and didn’t reply and went on my way, he didn’t say a word, I went to a shop and bought some good food and when I was back h was shocked, I gave him the food and he was soo happy, he said half of the food I will eat now and the rest I will keep for the night. He called me a king, He was continuously thanking me which makes me feel like what if I give food to such person on daily basis.
So I think when you do kindness and people reward this it will boost your effort and you will definitely do a lot more.
Some other random acts of kindness are:
- Say “Salam/Good morning” to a person standing next to you or with you.
- Do charity as much as you can.
- Take a minute to direct someone who is lost, even though you’re rushing.
- Visit orphan house or special children on special occasion asap but also on random days.
- Offer to pick up groceries for an elderly people, especially in extreme weather.
- Give a homeless person your blanket or jacket So that he/she can survive in winters.
- Put a money in a box of Mosque.
- Help a lady if she is in trouble for example carrying her baby stroller up the stairs, or hold a door open for her.
- Each time you get a new item of clothing, give away something old to poor.
- Bring your assistant/Supervisor/Colleague coffee/Tea.
- Say “please” and “thank you” — and really mean it.
- When you’re on a crowded train or bus, offer your seat to an elderly, disabled or pregnant person.