Want to know more about RICE MILLING MACHINE??
100td Rice Mill Production Line
Rice Processing Procedures
* Paddy Cleaning: removes foreign objects, such as hey, straw, stone, tree stump and snail shell from the paddy.
* Rice Husking: rubs excessive husks off cleaned paddy. Once removed, brown rice is separated from the husks through the ventilation process.
- Rice Paddy Separating: separates some unhusked paddy from brown rice by applying a difference in gravitational pull and surface friction. The unhusked paddy, then, re-enters the husking process.
* Rice Milling: strips off the bran layer from brown rice. The bran layer is blown out by air, which sucks in the brand layer. This process usually takes 2 to 3 cycles, depending on the required milling degree.
* Rice Grading: separates milled rice (mixture of different sizes: whole grain, head rice and broken rice) by a sieve grader. The finished rice will be stored in individual bads, according to its grade. And the rice is ready for delivery.
Whatsapp: 86 15038394010
Zhengzhou Whirlston Machinery