[Announcement] FTT token smart contract distribution
Edit (15 March 2018): TDE currently on pause due to market conditions. We will make a follow-up announcement within the next month. Please check here for the full announcement. For the new tokenomics model, please see the new whitepaper.
Hello Farma Family!
First off, thank you to all those who have contributed. For those of you who haven’t, do it now before the 20% discount sells out! Please visit our website and the “Purchase FTT” button will take you to our Token Distribution Event (TDE) platform.
Check out this step-by-step guide on how to purchase FTT tokens.
For details of the TDE and bonus scheme, please read this article.
Now the important part — when do I get my tokens?
We understand that as investors, you would like to have your FTT tokens in your own Ether wallet ASAP. But we are also weary of the fact that some may get too excited and start trading their FTT tokens prematurely. As such, our developers team has been working hard over the weekend to update the smart contract — round of applause! It is because of their hard work that we are able to distribute your FTT tokens to you this week!
Please note — you will be getting your FTT tokens in your Ether wallet, but you will NOT be able to trade or transfer them at this stage. They will be tradable and transferrable as soon as we are listed on the exchanges, which we hope to achieve a few weeks after the end of the TDE.
How to see my tokens in my wallet?
Once your KYC has been approved, you can then specify your ERC20 compatible wallet address on our TDE platform where your tokens will be sent to. For detailed steps on how to do that, please go here. Once you’ve entered your wallet address, the system will automatically transfer your tokens into your Ether wallet. However, please do be patient and give it couple of hours whilst our TDE container provider issues the FTT tokens to each wallet.
Add FTT custom tokens into MyEtherWallet (MEW):
- At MEW, go to ‘Send Ether & Tokens’ tab and unlock your wallet.
- On the right-hand side of the page around halfway down, click the button labeled ‘Add custom token’.
- A form will appear that prompts you for the contract address, the ticker symbol, and the number of decimals — please see below for these three.
- Click the button labeled, ‘Save’.
Information you’ll need to add custom tokens into your wallet:
- Contract address: 0x2AEC18c5500f21359CE1BEA5Dc1777344dF4C0Dc
- Token symbol: FTT
- Decimals: 18
To check your token amount on our smart contract, follow these steps:
- Visit the FarmaTrust token tracker page at Etherscan.
- Enter your Ethereum wallet address in the “Search/Filter By:” box and click “Apply”.
3. Your total FTT balance will be displayed in the “Token Balance” row.
Please be patient whilst the system works through everyone’s order and issues the FTT tokens to each wallet.
Not seeing yourself on Etherscan?
You will find that the “Token Transfers” tab on FarmaTrust’s token tracker is not showing any transactions yet. This is because we have disabled token transfers during the TDE period, as mentioned above, to prevent any premature trading.
OR you might find that you can’t find yourself under the “Token Holders” tab at first. Please do not worry — your Ethereum address will show up as soon as you search for your address by following the three easy steps described above.
NOTE: Residents of the USA will NOT be allowed to participate in our Token Distribution Event.
Important things to remember:
- Price for FarmaTrust main TDE is USD $0.101091 per token, with a total of 533,333,333 tokens available
- We accept Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Ripple, Zcash
- There is a minimum contribution of USD $ 80
- Your tokens will be distributed to you through our smart contract throughout and/or after the main sale
- Please double check that you are on the real FarmaTrust website (www.farmatrust.io), as we may be targeted by fraudsters with typo domains!
- KYC will be done during the actual transaction process itself. Once you’ve made the payment, the system will ask you to do your KYC. And you can claim your tokens on the same page as soon as the KYC has been cleared
- Please make payment via a wallet in which you have control over your private keys. Exchanges tend to have massive delays in transfers meaning your payment will likely be delayed if you use an exchange to pay. FarmaTrust tokens may sell out before your payment completes (and we don’t want that to happen)!
- We’ve had reports of scams on Telegram lately. Please always remember that we NEVER ask you for any kind of money and will never give out our wallet addresses on our Telegram! Everything is handled via our website. Nor do our Admins send you private messages asking for money in any way — we will only communicate via our “FarmaTrust Community” channel
Please always be wary as there are a lot of scammers around these days as it’s our TDE period. Remember, we never give out our wallet addresses nor ask you for any kind of money on our Telegram! Everything is handled via our website and TDE platform! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us directly on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/farmatrust. When in doubt, please email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM @whoeier on Telegram.
Be part of the change now! Thank you for your support and let us make this world a better place! #HackTheFake
The FarmaTrust Team
Join our community today!