FTT Token Distribution Event step-by-step purchase guide
Edit (15 March 2018): TDE currently on pause due to market conditions. We will make a follow-up announcement within the next month. Please check here for the full announcement. For the new tokenomics model, please see the new whitepaper.
This is a step-by-step guide that takes you through our TDE platform.
Create an account
1. Visit our website and click the green “Purchase FTT” button — you’ll be taken to TDE platform.
2. Create a new account. Please note — even if you signed up to the whitelist, you will still need to create a new account as they are two different service providers. However, please use the same email address.
3. You’ll get an email with a link to activate your account.
1. Once you’re logged in, this is your dashboard where you can visualise the live status of your account as well as the TDE.
2. Go to the “Buy Tokens” tab on the left hand side (or the navbar on the top right corner if you’re on a mobile device) and select your preferred method of payment.
3. Once you’ve placed an order, please send the payment the the address shown on your dashboard. Please note:
- The amount of tokens fluctuates against all the various cryptocurrencies as the rate is fixed against USD.
- This address is specific to your account. Every account has its own dedicated wallet address as assigned by the system.
- You will have 48 hours to make the payment before the orders automatically go void.
4. Once the payment is through, your order and money will be in the system’s pool. Please allow a couple of hours for the system to digest through all the orders whilst it allocates funds to every order.
1. Once you can see your funds in your dashboard, next step is KYC (know your customer). Please go back to the “Buy tokens” tab, there is a “Claim your tokens” button at the bottom of the page which will take you straight to the KYC page.
2. For KYC, you will need a proof of ID and a proof of address (e.g. passport, ID, driver’s licence). Please note:
- There is no time limit as to when you need to complete the KYC — you can do it at your own pace.
- It can take up to 24 hours, sometimes 72 hours, for documents to get verified. In rare cases, it can take longer than that.
- If it is rejected, you will be notified with reasons in an email with ways to rectify it.
3. Once KYC is cleared, you can then specify your own ERC20 compatible wallet address by again clicking the “Claim your tokens” button at the bottom of the “Buy tokens” tab.
And you’re done! Once you’ve entered your wallet address, the system will automatically transfer your tokens into your Ether wallet. However, please do be patient and give it couple of hours whilst our TDE container provider issues the FTT tokens to each wallet.
The next step is to add FTT custom token into your Ethereum wallet so you can see your FTTs sitting in your wallet! For steps and details on how to do that, and how to check your total FTT balance on FarmaTrust token tracker page at Etherscan, please visit our token smart contract distribution guide.
NOTE: Residents of the USA will NOT be allowed to participate in our Token Distribution Event.
Important things to remember:
- Price for FarmaTrust main TDE is USD $0.101091 per token, with a total of 533,333,333 tokens available
- We accept Ethereum, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Ripple, Zcash as well as other fiat and wire transfer as payment
- There is a minimum contribution of USD $ 80
- Your tokens will be distributed to you through our smart contract throughout and/or after the main sale
- Please double check that you are on the real FarmaTrust website (www.farmatrust.io), as we may be targeted by fraudsters with typo domains!
- KYC will be done during the actual transaction process itself. Once you’ve made the payment, the system will ask you to do your KYC. And you can claim your tokens on the same page as soon as the KYC has been cleared
- Please make payment via a wallet in which you have control over your private keys. Exchanges tend to have massive delays in transfers meaning your payment will likely be delayed if you use an exchange to pay. FarmaTrust tokens may sell out before your payment completes (and we don’t want that to happen)!
- We’ve had reports of scams on Telegram lately. Please always remember that we NEVER ask you for any kind of money and will never give out our wallet addresses on our Telegram! Everything is handled via our website. Nor do our Admins send you private messages asking for money in any way — we will only communicate via our “FarmaTrust Community” channel
Please always be wary as there are a lot of scammers around these days as it’s our TDE period. Remember, we never give out our wallet addresses nor ask you for any kind of money on our Telegram! Everything is handled via our website and TDE platform! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us directly on our Telegram channel: https://t.me/farmatrust. When in doubt, please email Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org or PM @whoeier on Telegram.
Be part of the change now! Thank you for your support and let us make this world a better place! #HackTheFake
The FarmaTrust Team
Join our community today!