7 ways to style your jean jacket for this fall
Over the last few seasons, jackets have become a key factor in the fashion world. Regardless of the season, custom-made jackets have been worn with panache. But as we are slowly moving towards the season of cold and gloom, jackets have become more of a necessity than a fashion statement. Jean jackets especially have been under the spotlight for so long and deserve all the attention in the circuit. Thus, picking a jean jacket for this autumn, here are seven ways in which they can be worn for the ultimate appearance.
- To give your denim jacket a feminine touch, team it with a white lace dress and pair of boots. Perfect for the transition season, the casual ensemble is reflective of elegance and warmth.
- For a fancier approach, wear your denim jacket over a silk cami and a bright sequined pencil skirt. Complete the look with a pair of sandals and red lipstick to add a statement to the appearance.
- A maxi dress in black works well for a Sunday brunch. To keep yourself protected from the chilly winds, throw over the denim jacket. A pair of pumps and shades will perfectly complement the sophisticated ensemble.
- Get the 70s vibe right this autumn by teaming your denim jacket with a turtleneck in black paired with jeans. Ankle length boots will the right choice for footwear.
- An all-black look can never go wrong. A t-shirt and pair of jeans (both in black) coupled together looks enigmatic and charming. But to break the monotony, throw over the jean jacket to look naturally casual. Black pumps will cast rest of the charm.
- For a conventional approach, wear a striped t-shirt and pair of khaki trousers and match the ensemble with a denim jacket. A pair of ballerinas and a modest neckpiece will further accentuate the appearance while highlighting the smarter tones.
- Wear your striped t-shirt once more but tucked in a blue skater skirt. Fishnet stockings teamed with ankle length boots will ensure warmth for the legs. A denim jacket and a textured scarf will keep the rest of your body warm and snug.
Thus, make your jean jacket the ultimate piece for this fall by styling it right and appropriate. Wholesale jean jackets are available in a variety of washes and textures. Interested retailers can make a bulk purchase of the same by registering online. Massive discounts are also available for bulk purchase.